Advanced Programme in General Management (2009)
Instituto de Empresa, Madrid
Superior Business Administration Program (2001-2003)
La Salle & Manhattan College, Barcelona / New York (USA)
International Master in Management and Business Administration (1998-2000)
Engineering La Salle, University Ramón Llull, Barcelona
Superior Electronics Engineering (1993-1995)
Project: “Evaluation of capabilities required for network broadband services”
E.U.E.T.T La Salle, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona
Telecommunications Engineering (1983-1986)
Project: “Restoration of voice-based digital Wiener filter”
2016 – Act.
CEO & Stockholder
Inprous is mainly dedicated to providing solutions in the pharmaceutical sector to the physical distribution of medicines and other products requiring controlled temperature.
CTC Externalización S.L., Barcelona. Process Outsourcing.
In the Spanish market leader in business process outsourcing company.
Operations General Manager
Stockholder and member of board of directors and the Executive Committee.
Responsible for the operation and growth of company business.
Employees in my charge (directly): 10 (Directors of Division, 10 Managers, Director of Operational Control, Responsible Support Group).
Operations performed over 3200 people in the workforce to 300 people with temporary work. Operations in different sectors and diverse national (Spain) and international companies.
BT (British Telecom), Barcelona. Telecommunications
British multinational telecommunications.
Director of Customer Service (2000-2004)
Responsible for operations and customer service (Catalonia, Basque Country, Aragon, Valencia and the Balearic Islands). Responsible for business growth.
Employees in my charge (directly): 18
Project Manager (1998-1999)
Project Manager VIP Clients
BULL, S.A., Barcelona. Computing
French multinational in the IT sector.
Responsible for Network & Communication Division East Zone
GRUP SITA (International Society for Aeronautical Telecommunications), Barcelona. Telecommunications.
International group of telecommunications, leader in the airline industry
Responsible for the East Zone (I.T.S. – Group companies) 1993-1995)
Head of SITA in Barcelona (1991-1993)
HARTMANN M.A.G., Cornellà de Ll. Graphic Arts
Leader in the field of the graphic arts.
Support Engineer (within the division of phototypesetting )
AREAS OF COMPETENCE
- Definition of strategic plans
- Preparation and monitoring og budgets. Expense Management
- Mannagement teams
- Training, managing and motivating teams
- Change Management
- Large Accounts. Projects ans Solutions
- New business development
- Management of technical equipement and commercial
- Delivery and service guarantee: maintenance and support
- Development and process optimization
- Project Management
- Quality Management / ISO9001, continuous improvement
- Value added services
- Proactive Management
Area of Public Administration
- Extensive experience in relation to the different Public Administrations
- Catalan, Spanish
- English: Very good. Title: First Certificate (grade B) obtained in 1996, with extensive experience in written and spoken level.
- Long stays in the United States and England.
- French: Good. Extensive experience with stays in France for personal and professional reasons.
- Professor of graduate courses at the University Ramon Llull (2000 – Present)
- Professor in the MBA, MGT, Bachelors and MSCMT. Conducting classes in English in most of these masters.
- I am coordinator of the Business Plan and I teach Operations Management and Procurement Management. I also do collaborations in other business schoools, as ICIL, UPC, or EAE BSN (Business School Netherlands).
- Course Management Teams in Competitive Environments (Madrid, 16 hours, May 2000).
- Course Attitudes and Sales Techniques (MRC International Training – Barcelona, 40 hours, April 1999).
- Safety Seminar Corporate Networks (SATEC – Madrid, 36 hours, Frabruaty 1999)
- Business Skills Course (Business Center Juban – Madrid, 40 hours, November 1998).
- Submission and publication of a paper on the internet World ExpoInternet 98 and 97.
- MCSE Certification (Microsoft Certificated Systems Ing, Auladat – Barcelona, 450 hours, 1995-96)
- Certificate CNE (Certified Netware Engineer, Datalab – Barcelona, 400 hours, 1994-95).
- Training Courses for Networking and Communications Engineer (New York – Paris, 3 months, 1991).
- Training Courses Support Engineer in Frankfurt (Germany) (3 months).
- And other short courses (CISCO equipment, 3-Com, Bay, Motorola, Chekpoint, Apple, etc …).
- Member of the Board of directors of ICIL
- Member of the Board of directors of PIMEC
I am involved in different activities and local associations, as I consider very important citizen participation