I have a Degree in Electronic Engineering by the BES (Business Engineering School – La Salle) and Telecommunications by the UPC (Polytechnic University of Catalonia), with several postgraduate courses in management, an International MBA by La Salle University, a PDD by Instituto de Empresa and a PDG by IESE.
I have extensive experience in management tasks, handling large work forces and a wide range of profiles. I have held management positions in multinational companies such as SITA (Société Int Télécom. Aeronàutiques), Bull and British Telecom, managing the areas of operations and business development. I have been in CTC Externalización for 11 years, where I was a shareholder and general manager of operations. In addition, I have had the opportunity to participate as a business angel and advisor in the launch of several business projects in different sectors.
I am currently one of the owners and CEO of Inprous, a company engaged in the implementation of temperature-controlled logistics solutions, primarily for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
I regularly collaborate with business schools teaching at BES La Salle, UPC, ICIL, EAE, and I have written a series of articles on issues related to the management of operations and entrepreneurship.
Along my professional career and studies, I have led a complementary activity in the political and social field. Thanks to my professional background, I have learned several languages and know many countries. This has allowed me to strengthen my commitment to Catalonia, its language and its culture, to which I devote part of my time.
- IESE, Barcelona
- Advanced Programme in General Management (2009)
- Instituto de Empresa, Madrid
- Superior Business Administration Program (2001-2003)
- La Salle & Manhattan College, Barcelona / New York (USA)
- International Master in Management and Business Administration (1998-2000)
- Engineering La Salle, University Ramón Llull, Barcelona
- Superior Electronics Engineering (1993-1995)
- Promotion 93-94
- Project: “Evaluation of capabilities required for network broadband services”
- E.U.E.T.T La Salle, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona
- Telecommunications Engineering (1983-1986)
- Promotion 85-86
- Project: “Restoration of voice-based digital Wiener filter”